Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement node of Purchase Order in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am testing a scenario.

Locations A(source) and B(target) are in same APO system but different R/3 systems.

I create a Purchase Req for a material on location B in APO. I can see the requirement and receipt nodes in Purchase requisition. Then, I trigger the conversion of PR to PO in APO or R/3. After conversion, the demand associated with the PO created does not appear on source location, it only appears on target location. is this normal? I searched OSS messages but I could not find a relevant one.

I created the corresponding entries in sapapo/locali transaction. I assigned source plant to vendor number and target plant to customer number.

I would appreciate if you can help.

Thanks,

Jenny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please also check whether oss note- 421200, 515019 are implemented in ERP system.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was in one of support project where this scenaio was working.

Here if you want to transfer demand at source location in ECC/R/3 when stock transfer requisition is created you can transfer the same as PIR by running backround job to transfer demand.

When you convert stock transfer requisition to purchase order in APO Purchase order gets transfered at receiving location only through APO. This Purchase order in ECC receiving location can trigger automatic sales order creation at supplying location through ALE/IDOC. This in turn gets transfered to APO. In APO as such there is no link between Purchase order at receiving location and sales order in supplying location. This link is there in ECC.

For automatic creation of sales order currosponding to purchase order certain settings are required to be done in ECC side. APO doesnot play any role in this.

For detail configuration setting you can check documentation in this link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60/helpdata/en/b3/d20c3c8cd2593ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anybody who has used a similar scenario before?

Thanks,

Jenny