cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales and deliver free of charge material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create sales process for free of charge materials, the factory wants to deliver some material for test without any price to another companies.(I set pricing procedure for material with sales price and tax)

How can I set the pricing procedure for it and how I can assign sales order type to this pricing procedure? I want system recognize which pricing procedure is for sales process and which one is for free of goods sales.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lida,

The free goods process is possible and the procedure in terms of Process understanding can be made from the [Business Process Understanding - Free Goods|http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BBLibrary/Documentation/110_Scen_Overview_EN_PK.ppt#519,4,Scenario Overview u2013 3]

and the Configuration setup and the mapping in to SAP can be viewed in the [Config settings in SAP|http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sapsd021.htm]

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you response, but it describes for inclusive free of charge sales order, in my case, the logistic decided to send free of charge material for advertisement, test,etc and it is not free material among the chargeable material sales order. So I want to know about this kind of free of charge material.

Thanks,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your comments, if I understood your requirement correctly, you dont want to debit the end customer to whom the materials are being supplied but to have an account for the same for reference.

If so, you can follow delivery related (F8) proforma where customer will not be debited but the material cost gets inventorised. Hope you know the configuration and other copy control settings for this to achieve.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we have standard SAP for this concept? if there is a solution, let me know how I can configure system?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no fixed thumb rule for the scenario you have narrated. But in standard, you can either go with Free Delivery concept or the one what I had suggested.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to configure for free goods , but in the sales order, Gross Weight is mandatory and if I let it empty , system do not let me to create delivery because of incomplete sales order, How I can fix it?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but in the sales order, Gross Weight is mandatory

Go to VOV7, select your item category and untick the box Weight/Vol.Relevant field

Now in sale order, gross weight will not be a mandatory one.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi