cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Put the Translations in SE63 on Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on Tralating the Texts in the Smartform using the Transaction SE63. However, I am unable to put the Changed Translations on a Transport so that I can move it to further boxes in the Landscape (Quality and Production). Can someone let me know the detailed procedure to put the Translations in SE63 on a Transport? Just to let you know, I am working on the ECC 6 System (It may or may not be relevant).

Thank You,

Venkata Phani Prasad K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute the program RS_LXE_RECORD_TORDER to assign transport request for the translated object. Please refer to this link[transport request for the translated object|https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/9b/817586c6c64426b3ccebf77e4187b5/content.htm]

Regards,

Abhijit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All translations are transported only with the main object, ie R3TR... (won't work with LIMU ...) For smart forms, you must have an R3TR SSFO <smart form name> in your transport request.

For most of object types, the easiest way is to use SE80 Object Navigator, right click on the object, and choose Extra | Write transport request. For some objects not handled via SE80 (like smart forms), just change any of its attributes and cancel the change so that to add it to a transport request without any change.