cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Alignment changing cilent to client...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I developed a WDA ALV Report in one client .My Report consisting of two areas like Search part & Grid Part.In Search Part i have to enable/disable some of the input fields based on checkboxes.I developed it & incorporated in the Portal.It working fine.I transported the same report into anthoer client & incorporated to the portal specific to that client.While i am testing ,i am cheking one of check box and give the respective inputs and press on button..After displayin the data the top portion( Search Part) moving right i.e it is starting form the end of table.And if uncheck the chebox agian sits in actuval position....

I am running both applications in the same browser,However the pointing client is different....

Please help me correct this.....

Regards,

Ravi...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Removed.

Edited by: Rajesh K Soman on Dec 16, 2009 12:20 PM

Edited by: Rajesh K Soman on Dec 16, 2009 12:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If I understand you correctly, you have two sections in your appliction view. The first one being the selection criteria, and the other being the alv display. Further, its the selection criteria part that is having issue with the alignment and that you are changing the enable property of the input fields in the Selection criteria according to the check boxes you are selecting.

If my understanding is correct, I suggest that you check the layout type you are using for the same. If you are using anything other than Matrix Layout, the positioning can be afected by the width of the same. Also, in case of Grid, it tries to auto arrange the number of elements visible.

Regards,

Rajesh.