cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Exception handling in ccBPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am currently working on a scenario where I require to stop the ccBPM processing for the manual restart "SWF_XI_SWPR" once the data issues are fixed. for the ccBPM to stop I am raising the exception which in not handled in the available exception branches but when I restart after the data fixes it is not proceed rather it goes into state of in process and does not return.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated....

Thanks in advance,

Mahamood.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there are any errored entries of your BPM in tcode SWWL then first clear them and then reprocess the message.

for the ccBPM to stop I am raising the exception which in not handled in the available exception branches

You seem to be abruptly ending the BPM.....any particular reason of having such a design approach....this may lead to failed instances in SWWL.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason for the approach is " Ending the BPM with exception which is not handled in any exception branches" is I want to handle data issues these error are raised because of inconsistent data in receiver system. I want the BPM to stop send messages to the receiving system if it comes back with data issue for the first time it self. How can i make BPM to stop? ....so that some body can restart once the data inconsistencies are fixed.