cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSFAIL - Queue problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an integration scenario wherein I am sending a xml message to XI and in XI the message is mapped to 2 idocs and sent to 2 different R/3 systems.

When I run the test in the Runtime Workbench and give the payload with the Quality of Service as Exactly Once(EO) it runs perfectly and creates the idocs in the backend systems. --- Scenario 1

But when I send the xml message from the sender system the Quality of Service I get is Exactly Once In Order (EOIO) and eventually after the mapping and branching the message gets stuck in the outbound queue with status SYSFAIL. --- Scenario 2

The difference I see in the SXMB_MONI is that the queue id after branching for the scenario 1 is that the is changed to XBTOC and XBTOD but in scenario 2 the queue ids after branching have the prefix as SAP_ALE_ which in my opinion is not a valid queue id prefix.

Could you please tell me how to rectify this? This is very crucial and urgent.

Thank you.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the QOS you have gien in the FIle adapter for XML ?

Make it EO and see if it works

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Go to "Interface Determination(s)" and uncheck "Maintain Order at Runtime" checkbox. Let me know if it works..

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya,

Unfortunately the xml message is created by a framework and I cannot change the QOS. Is there any way that I can make XI believe that the QOS is EO rather than EOIO.

Thank you.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

I have tried this too but to no avail.

Thank you.

Regards,

Vivek