cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAR : REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT errors

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting errors for job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT saying for example:

User S0003168662 - System Data Maintenance authorization not found for customer 0000030865

I have to add that our company acts as a Value Added Reseller and that we have to manage several customer numbers and installations.

We checked the configuration several times and it seems ok.

From what I read (and it is a lot) on service.sap.com and in the config documentation for VARS, I understand that our RFC connection should use a S-user with authorization for all our customers' systems.

First, do you experts confirm this?

If it is the case, who should we contact to update the data at SAP so that we get this "super s-user"?

Thanks a lot for helping

Julien

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user that has scheduled the job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT needs for each customer number one entry in the AISUSER table.

The S-user from each customer requires the authorization u201CMaintain System Datau201D in the SAP Service Marketplace.

I am not sure for your situation, but for me ... I can request the S-user maintainance from our colleagues who is responsible for our users administration in SAP service marketplace.

thank you

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply,

I am now one step forward. Still, I get another error saying :

Assigned S user and RFC user of destination are incompatible

detail:

Assigned S user and RFC user of destination are incompatible

Message no. SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND008

Diagnosis

The S user S0002835097 assigned to your user in table AISUSER is incompatible with the RFC user of the RFC destination SM_SP_0000337763.

Error text: AUTHORIZATION ERROR: User mismatch

S user assigned in SAP Support Portal: S0002835097

User in SAP Solution Manager: SOLMAN_BTC

System Response

The SAP backbone system gets the customer number for the user S0002835097 and determines whether it is a simple customer number or a company or whether the customer is looked after by a service provider. The SAP backbone system then checks whether the S user stored in the RFC destination belongs to the same customer, company, or service provider. If not, the system displays this message.

Procedure

Correct the AISUSER assignment or the user in the RFC destination. Note that in background jobs the user, not the job creator, is used in the step to find the S user in AISUSER.

I have no clue how I can fix this...

Thank you for helping

Julien

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

S0002835097 is a user id, which belongs to a customer of your company.

RFC Destination SM_SP_0000337763.belongs to your partner customer number.

I assume, that you are using the "One RFC Destination" option.

Create an entry in AISUSER with

SOLMAN_BTC <customer number of S0002835097> 2835097

You may ask VAR specific questions in this dedicated forum:

Best regards,

Ruediger

ulfar_ellenarson
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI.

I have the exact same problem, and I was curious as to if anyone has found a solution.