cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Fiscal Year in RPM 4.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a way to set RPM 4.5 up such that when viewing resource capacity/financial capacity the tables can be set up to display by our company's fiscal year?

We really need the functionality to be able to think of our demands in the terms of our fiscal year quarters and not calendar year quarters.

Thank you,

Wendy Miller

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Wendy Miller,

RPM does not support Fiscal Year and there is no way you can display your Financial and Capacity Planning based on your Companies Fiscal Year.

Thanks and Regards,

Piyusha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On hold for now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy

We managed in a RPM 4.0 implementation to get the fianncial planning to follow the fiscal year of the company Jul - Jun - this was particularly important when trying to reconcile budgeting data from PS

I will have to look out the BaDI and code that we used and will send you a copy if you are keen

Cheers

Wayne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

We have the same requirement here in Aust. Could you please send the Badi you have used to me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Stanley

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy

We managed in a RPM 4.0 implementation to get the fianncial planning to follow the fiscal year of the company Jul - Jun - this was particularly important when trying to reconcile budgeting data from PS

I will have to look out the BaDI and code that we used and will send you a copy if you are keen

Cheers

Wayne