cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign condition type in COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there

after billing ,when i am trying to release document to accounting it gives me an errore "*assighn condition XYX in COPA* ",

while i dont want to pass this entry /info to CO-PA , i just want to post to FI , and it shuld hit that giev FI G/L account ,and for that in account determination i have use KOFI condition type , sp

please help me its very urgernt

thaks

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you dont want to flow the particular condition type to copa kindly maintain the combination of condition type and billing type in the below path

IMGSPRO>Controlling-->Profitability analysis->Flow of actual values-->transfer of billing docs---->Reset value /Quantity fields

tick on the reset

By maintaining above system will not flow the amount to copa document.

if you have any further clarifications let me know

Regrads

Damu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to set that condition type to statistical value by checking the check box in pricing procedure so it won't need assignment to COPA

Edited by: Dwi Soetedjo on Dec 22, 2009 9:22 AM

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can assign it in Tcode KE41 OR

SPROCONTROLLOINGFLOW OF ACTUAL VALUETRANSFER OF BILLING DOCUMENTSASSIGN VALUE FIELD--MAINTAIN ASSIGNMENT OF SD CONDITION TO CO-PA VALUE FIELD( DOUBLE CLICK) and Maintain

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

happy to help u

Edited by: AJIT K SINGH on Dec 16, 2009 10:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ajit

i know , but the problem is , i dont want to have entry in COPA so do not want to maintain it over there, so

show me the way where i dont need to maintain it in COPA , and get entry in FI only