cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action to find support team responsible is not being triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I'm trying to cofigure automatic determination of support team under action profile AI_SDK_STANDARD, all the responsabilities in transaction PFCA has been done and each Org. Units belongs to a Business Partners.

The problem is when a new suppport message is created, the action AI_SDK_STANDARD_FIND_PARTNER is not triggered at all,

this is the config. of the action:

Processing Time: Processing when saving document

Processing Times Not Permitted: No Restrictions

Sort Order For Disply: 10

PartnerFunction: SLFN0003

Determination Technology: Determination Using Conditions that Can Be Transported

Rule Type: Workflow Conditions

Action Merging: Max. 1 Unprocessed Action for Each Action Definition

Any clue about where the problem is comming from?

Many Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

there was an schedule condition and start Condition i just took them out and made a test and the problem persist. The thing is that there is no log beacuse the action hasn't been triggred at all.

Yes, i'm sure as all the others actions in Action Profile AI_SDK_STANDARD are being triggered succesfully.

Hope you can help me out here.

Many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm. Are you sure that AI_SDK_STANDARD_FIND_PARTNER should be partner-dependent? Could you try to remove Partner-Dependent flag from Action definition?

Have you seen: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=%28J2EE3417100%29ID0371229850DB1007195180848522694...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been solved !!!, you were right, is not partner dependent.

Thank you very much for your support!! and of course here you got 10 points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dragoljub,

Thanks for your quick reply...yes in action definition the 'Schedule Automatically' is selected.

Looking forward to hear from you again

Former Member
0 Kudos

And I guess there are no Schedule Condition nor Start Condition for this action? (SPPFCADM->Condition configuration)

Are there any logs in Action tab in CRM_DNO_MONITOR? Anything wrong in Determination log? What is the status of action?

BTW Are you sure that AI_SDK_STANDARD Action Profile is being used for Transaction Type SLFN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Action Definition is Schedule Automatically selected?