cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign WBS Element for Intercompany Billing in Invoice Type IV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am building an Stock Transfer Procedure for Cross-Company-Code Stock Transfer and would like to add an WBS Element to the intercompany billing document.

Can anyone advise how I have to configure the system that the input field for WBS Element in the "IV - Intercompany Billing Document" is active for entries?

Or maybe I can add the WBS Element already while creating the outbund delivery - but I only knwo transaction VL10B to create outbound delivery for purchase order - and this transaction runs in the background - so I can not add any information to the outbound delivery, also if I open the delivery document in change mode afterwards.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Ralf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

After VL10B/VL10D,u get Delivery document no. which u can open in VL02N and at ITEM LEVEL u can maintain WBS Element

through ITEM--ACCOUNT ASSIGNNMENT( CLICK) --WBS ELEMENT( FILL).

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am sorry - but the field for WBS Element is inactive - so I can't type anything in.

Is there any customizing setting responsible for that, or any other idea?

regards,

Ralf

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case you have to assign the WBS in your Stock Transport order itself. At item level you have to make account assignment category "P" with "U" Stock Transport Order item category (Take the help of your MM and PS Consultant). When you assign them than in line item a Account assignment tab will display in there you can assign your WBS

Hope it will solve your problem

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes the reference to the WBS Element which is assigned in the purchase order(initial STO) is available in the outbound delivery.

But i cannot change these number in the delivery document.

Is there a seeting that the account assignment can be changed after document creation through VL10B?

regards,

Ralf

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member

Thanks for your reply.

But I have still some problems in understanding that correct.

I am dealing with two company codes, which are working within the same PS project. Each Company Code belongs to a different WBS Element.

Company A - belongs to WBS Element 1

Company B - belongs to WBS Element 2

Company A creates a Intercompany Purchase Order (STO) - TA: ME21N, the supplier is assigned to the delivery plant which belings to company code B.

Company B creates Delivery (VL10B) in reference to the Purchase Order from Company A. The outbound delivery is processed in background. After that we post goods issue in company B.

And here i would like to change the WBS Element in the outbound delivery, because the revenue should be posted in Company B - but the costs should be posted to WBS Element A.

Any idea how to set up this?

regards,

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ralf,

I think it should be possible to assign the WBS element to the STO and then it will be passed on the replenishment delivery and subsequently to the IV invoice. But this will be transferred only if the special stock indicator for the supplying plant (EKPO-UMSOK) is set to ('E' or 'Q').

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghavendra YN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes in case of account assignment category "Q -Proj. make-to-order" the WBS Element will be passed through and is also in the outbound delivery of the delivering plant.

But this is leads to the next issue, because the purchasing plant needs to assign a different WBS element to the purchase order than the delivering plant.

So, easiest would be that the WBS field is ready for input in VL02N after the automatic creation of the outbound delivery, or at last at the invoice creation.

But in both document (invoice and outbound delivery) the WBS Element field is inactive.

How can I change that?

regards,

Ralf