cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with importing an existing project into a track

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with importing an existing project into a track.

I have no compilation error, but with "deploy and run" I get the following error:

Result
=> deployment aborted : file:/c:/temp/temp3396945376648601220de.vwfsag~KeyMapp.ear
Aborted: development component 'KeyMapp'/'de.vwfsag'/'LOKAL'/'0.2009.12.15.14.37.12'/'0':
Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:
java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application de.vwfsag/KeyMapp.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application de.vwfsag/KeyMapp. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: 	com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application de.vwfsag/KeyMapp. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?
 (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

I've tried 2 ways to import the existing project into the track.

1.) With creating the DC-Component: Import Content > "Import Content from existing local project".

2.) Copied the whole src-content from the local-project-folder to the dtr-generated-folder.

I hope you can help me out?

Greetz Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keep in mind you also need to import the other dependencies of this DC. And rebuild - and redeploy.

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

thank you for your answer.

If you mean with importing the other needed DC, needed libraries, yes this I've already done.

I added no library manually and get no compile-error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I believe the Component Name/ Application Name of your Development Component matches with a Component/Application already deployed on the server. Just try deleting the application and creating a new one with a different name. In case of component, you just need to rename the component by right clicking and then say Rename. Once you are done with both of them, build and deploy your component on the server and you wont face the same problem.

All the best!

Regards,

Tushar Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar Sinha,

changing the app-name helped!

Thanks alot!

But in this case the errror-message from the deployment was realy confusing and not helpful!

Answers (0)