cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client setting option for Productive solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all expert,

I've set in transaction code SCC4 (client setting) for my productive solution manager:

1. "No changes allowed" for changes & transport for client-specific object

2. "No Changes to repository and cross-client customizing objs" for cross-client object changes

However with above setting, when execute Tcode SOLAR01 & edit the structure/document, I am not allowed to save it, getting the error "Changes to Repository or cross-client Customizing are not permitted".

could anyone please advise what is the correct setting for the solution manager?

please help

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

User just need to edit/upload new documentation to the project SOLAR01, and this is not allowed because of the system setting

By the way, do you know any method that I can restrict user to edit the 'Structure' tab, but only allow them to upload & edit the documentation under 'project document' tab?

the recommendad way will be we always setup the project & complete in development system & then finally transport to productive solution manager without any further changes anymore?

please advise.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have exactly the same problem. I don't want to open a production system for document creation. Any solution found?

thanks!

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Lay,

In productive system setting is correct.

You could make change in Development and transport it to Quality and then production.

Thanks,

Digesh Joshi