cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIME Repository and S_DEVELOP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi @all,

i have a problem with my adobe forms. in this one there are some pictures included. the mime repository covers these pictures.

i have two profiles - first one there is the s_develop object included, in the other one not.

so the last profile mentioned is a test user which represent the majority of our users.

with my test user i get error messages, when i want to execute my custom-program which will print then an adobe form. the message text tells me that i don't a permission to see the pictures.

i've already read some posts, which say that i have to extend the object s_develop with objectype = smim and activity = 03.

my question: is there any chance to avoid these work around?

thanks in advanced.

nicole

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we faced the same problem and we solved with the "check authroiry" flag:

lo_mime_repo = cl_mime_repository_api=>get_api( ).

lo_mime_repo->get( exporting  i_url  = <your mime url> i_check_authority = space

importing  e_content = lv_content  ).

Maybe in 2009 this flag (or mime repo class-based) was not available yet!

regards

FG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Otto, your answer was the right one!

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, have you been able to resolve your problem? Maybe you can share the solution/ result with us? Thank you, Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

why do you think this is a workaround? You just add the right authorization profile/ object for your users. So your authority check won´t fail. BTW This does not have anything to do with Adobe forms. Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi otto,

we don't want to extend the s_develop object, 'cause our customer doesn't allow it.

this is the reason why i posted my question.

the problem occured in the adobe forms environment and that's why i posted here.

kind regards.

nicole