cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commodity code from GTS to Feeder - full load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which report can I use to transfer all materials / commodity codes to the feeder system. I know that report /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER can be used to select the materials as of a certain date, but I want to re-synchronize GTS with the feeders because the batchjob which was created for this stopped running for a number of days.

Regards,

Luc Schouterden

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luc,

to re-transfer commodity codes execute on GTS side report /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER and on feeder side /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER_R3.

1. /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER calls RFC function module into the feeder system which fills up intermediate tables /SAPSLL/T604R3 and /SAPSLL/SWNWLR3 (preparation of takeover commodity code to feeder)

2. Than report /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER_R3 takes the records from 2 intermediate tables from previous step and distributes these into the MARC, T604 and T604T tables (assignment of commodity codes and descriptions to materials)

Best regards,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

Thanks for your answer but I am looking for a report that will transfer back all materials classified in GTS. The program you mention will only retransfer the materials that were reclassified on the date mentioned on the selection screen of /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER. Is my assumption correct ?

Regards,

Luc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luc,

the report takes all classified materials.

Date is mandatory just to diversify validity of the codes in in the feeder system and for generating of the logs.

Please do your small test.

Best regards,

Gabriel.

venkat_jammi3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

I am curious to know whether you were able to transfer all classified materials in one go.

Here is our situation:

500 materials were classified in the year 2009

30,000 materials were classified in the 2010

30 materials classified on 03/03/2011

We are running the transaction /SAPSLL/SWN_RTR for the first time with selection date 03/03/2011, only 30 materials are picked up by the program. We in fact want the system to pick up all 30,530 materials. Is this possible?

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

perhaps you can manipulate the selection date within ABAP Debugging?

Or you export classification to flatfile and upload it again to GTS. In this case all materials are updated with the current date.

Regards Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible through the existing program /SAPSLL/SWN_RTR.