cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

senderAgreement not found - PLEASE read

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I know there are a lot of topics regarding this issue, but I´ve been through all of them and still I have the same 'old' error:

"Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND, fromParty '*', fromService 'DR1', toParty '', toService '', interface 'ZFHR_ANIVESARIANTES', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'RFC_SENDER' (channelId b736e68993f1317db4155af72b16f005)"

Where:

DR1 is the name of the Business System that points to SAP R3 (origin of the RFC)

ZFHR_ANIVESARIANTES is the name of the RFC from R3

RFC_SENDER is the name of my channel type RFC sender

I´ve already done:

1 - Cache full refresh

2 - Check and recheck my SM59 configuration

3 - Make sure there is a Sender Agreement

4 - Checked the SAP Notes related to this issue

This is suppose to be a simple RFC to PI (Async) cenario, but I´ve been stuck on this issue for the past 12hrs straight.

Is there anyone that can help me on that?

One thing that I´ve notice, is that in my RFC sender CC, there is only the option for me to select "Central Adapter Engine" under "Adapter Engine". There is no option for me to chose "Integration Server". - just thought I should point this out, since all the Blogs I´ve seen point to "Integration Server".

Please, I would realli appreciate some help!

Ricardo Sancio Lóra

Brazil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) You seem to have not maintained Adapter Specific Identifiers properly for the Business System in ID.

Check Q15 of this SAP note: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/730870

From the above SAP Note:

Q 15: Whats wrong when the error message "lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed" shows up while sending a RFC call to the RFC Adapter?

2) Hope that the Business System that you have defined in the SLD is pointing to the desired SAP system from which you are receiving the RFC message.

3) Also ensure that your cache is up-to-date.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suraj,

I did the search and it was found.

Salvi,

Thanks for the insight. Even though you were right about Q15, the same error still happens, even after "updating from SLD". And yes, the Business System "DR1" is the origin of the RFC message.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

>>the same error still happens, even after "updating from SLD"

Since you have updated the SLD now, try to stop start the RFC channel now and re-send the message again from ECC.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue seems to with your Business System. While doing sender agrement it is not recognizing your BS.

Note, BS is case sensitive, so make sure when you created in SLD it should be same as maintained in R3. Rest everything Abhishek has told you by SAP note.

One more thing after your update the SLD, "Clear SLD Data Cache" from menu "Environment" first in ID before you to for next try.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still the same error my friend. I did 'stop' and 'start' and re-send the date.. no senderAgreement still.

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarvesh,

The creation of the BS was done by my BASIS team (which sometimes we love and sometimes we hate).

How can I make sure that my BS was created correctly (like u said: "the same as maintained in R3")?

As far as I can see, the BS config is like this:

1 - Name: DR1

2 - Role: Application System

3 - Related integration Server: none

4 - Technical System: DR1 on sapdr1

5 - Client: 210 of DR1

6 - Logical System Name: DR1CLNT210

7 - Configuration URL: blank

BTW, I did the "Clear SLD data cache" and still nothing new.

Thanks!

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your business system is under any party...if it is under party then try removing the service from party and associate under services with out party and give a try

HTH

Rajesh

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Try this too...

Delete the business system & sender agreement from Directory and re-import Business system, then re-create sender agreement

Also check these (I read in one of the thread, forgot which one)

1) Check on to the stacktrace in

<local drive>:\usr\sap\XXX\YYY\j2ee\cluster\server0\log

2) Just try re-starting the server

3) Tcode-SU01 Check any LOCK.

4) Check the TABALE SPACE

5) Try re starting Java Stack

6) check note number 804124

Updated

Check these threads:

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suraj, thanks!!

This problem is solved.

I re-create the communicatin channel with party as "blank".

I had set the "*", it was the cause of this problem.

The wierd thing is that by default, this 'damn' * comes by itself.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to find the sender agreement using Find option in Integration Directory with the following option

Sender

Communication Party = <blank>

Communication Component = DR1

Interface = ZFHR_ANIVESARIANTES

Namespace = urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions

Also the Adapter Engine will be Central Adapter Engine

Regards

Suraj