cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing formula in work center

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

when i calculate activity costs,system show me the error below,in the work center i have maintained the formula key "SAP008" which has formula,and i tried other key,till this error

"Make sure that the formula you select contains parameters that take standard value 000 into account."the standard value 000 i really don't know what it is,i am so boring ,please help

best regards

zlf

Missing formula in work center ZLFTEST

Message no. CK430

Diagnosis

In routing or network , you have entered the standard value 000 for operation 0010. Operation 0010 is performed at work center ZLFTEST.

Based on the formula in the work center and the standard value in the operation, the system computes how much activity is expected for the activity type. This activity is valuated on the basis of the activity prices in cost center accounting to calculate the planned costs for the operation.

In the case at hand you have not entered a formula in work center ZLFTEST or you have deleted the formula in work center ZLFTEST.

System Response

The system cannot calculate the planned costs for operation 0010 because you have not entered a formula in the work center.

Procedure

Check the master data for work center ZLFTEST. Specify a valid formula for cost center assignment.

Make sure that the formula you select contains parameters that take standard value 000 into account.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where did you enter the formula in work center costing tab?...You should not enter the formula which is inside the table...you must enter it in the filed below the table, which doesnt have any name....i.e., second field next "ActType Int.Proc."....just check, if there are no entries, please maintain "SAP008' in that field and then try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Ahmed Rifaee ,

solved,but i don't know why should we maintain the activity type in the field below the table,

by contraries,when should we maintain activity type in the table

best regards

zlf

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, for PS we have to use those fields only...the fields in table are mostly used for PP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all

best regards

zlf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor

Please check below SAP Note , I believe this due to some program error,

313633, 453994

With Regards