cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetWeaver Administrator: Problem with Template Installer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all!

I' m facing problems with the configuration steps via template installer in NWA NW04S Sneak Preview: When trying to execute DI configuration, at the step <i>Create Track</i> I receive the following error:

Element 'SAPConfigLib.J2E.Unclassified.createTrack':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <--Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []--> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!157-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.86
-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128
-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.96
-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.J2E.Unclassified.createTrack':Error during executing Java Reflection:A software component release was unknown to CMS (Cannot find software component release (Vendor/Name/Release nwdi/NWDIDEMO/1.0) in CMS. UpdateCMS Server or/and check SLD component content.)

I assume that this problem is caused by the prefilled SCs

<i>SAPBUILDT06_0.SCA

SAPJEE06_0.SCA

SAPJTECHS06_0.SCA which I couldn't find in FS.</i>

The only files I found were

<i>SAPJEE07_0-10003469.SCA

SAPJTECHF07_0-10003468.SCA</i>

Did anybody come across that problem, too, and knows how to solve it?

Regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I would suggest you to Import the CR content in the SLD and try running the template again.

Regards,

Rishi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have been configuring DI for my Development server, i stuck with 21st step of TEMPLATE INSTALLER OF DI. My configuration is SUNOS+MAXDB7.6.00 BUILD 35. I have installed SAPISRETAIL on the server. Currently i have been stuck with DI post installation. Error is Import failed after i foloowed the sap note 868867. still i am not able to fix the problem I have been stuck with this problem past four days.please help me how to fix the problem and make import to be succesful.

your help is very much appreciated.

http://<server>:<port>/devinf

the above url syntax i have folowed.

Regards,

Sankar.G

BASIS CONSULTANT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been able to solve the issue on my server:

- Start http://<server>:<port>devinf

- Choose link Change Management Service

- Choose tab Domain

- Click button Update CMS

This synchronizes the CMS with the SLD. After this, the template installer works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same error in step 19 of the template installer (create track).

Checked the SLD for the software component (SLD --> Software catalog --> Products), and a component "NWDIDEMO of nwdi" exists. Could it be the suffix "of nwdi" that's causing the problems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which step of the template installer are you getting stuck right now?

Thanks,

RIshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

Did you find a solution to this? I'm facing the same issue

Thanks!

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have someone found a workaround to solve/fix this problem?

I've to finish a DI post-installation and it depends on it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Download the required SCA's from the Marketplace and put them in the required folder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok!

I was in SP level 9 and deployed the SCAs:

- CAF09P_1-10003464.SCA

- DICMS09P_1-10003499.SCA

- JSPM09P_1-10003470.SCA

- LMTOOLS09P_3-10003486.SCA

- SAPJEE09P_1-10003469.SCA

- SAPJEECOR09P_3-10003466.SCA

- SAPJTECHF09P_2-10003468.SCA

- SAPJTECHS09P_3-10003467.SCA

Now my system is in the most recent version.

But the problem its not solver.

Anybody else have some more ideas to this thread?

Error:

Element 'SAPConfigLib.PD0.Unclassified.createTrack':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!157-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.86

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.96

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.PD0.Unclassified.createTrack':Error during executing Java Reflection:SLD (URL http://brjgs916.weg.net:50100) server exception: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access