cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item partners at item partners ta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

what is the purpose of the colum check box "item partners" in the sales order item level under the tab " partners". This field is the third column in this tab. And where to control this field.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no control for this field. If you manually enter any partner function or change the address of any partner in the sales order at item level, this indicator will get activated automatically merely to show you that some changes were done in the parner function.

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The movement I create an order and if I check at item level partner tab, this check box is marked with a tick. I have not done any changes in the order.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if u r creating this sales order with reference to any order..If so..then check any of ur item patner fuction is getting differed with the Header partner..

when the item partner funcn is diffrent from Header this indicator will get activated.

Reg,

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Dec 15, 2009 1:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am NOT creating the order with reference to any other documents.

My partner functions at header level and item level are same.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

This field will be activated if you entered any Partner funcion at the Line item level which is not available in the sales order header

The activation of this field specifies that the Partner funciton is relevant and valid at the Line item level only

More over, the field might not be in the Customer and the Sales order Partner determination

Hope it is clear,

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your reply.

I could not undestand the meaning of the sentense" The activation of this field specifies that the Partner funciton is relevant

and valid at the Line item level only " . could you please explain in detail.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean,

The Field is check automatically when you enter the PARTNER FUNCTION which was not maintained at the Header level of the sales order and also in the CUSTOMER MASTER

This will specify that the Partner function is valid at the Line item .

Try to enter the Partner function which can be entered manually in the sales order like Sales Employee and check.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked entering a partner function called sales employee, then the tick mark is getting activated.

At the same time , the tick mark (item partners check box) is also activated for ship to party aprtner function, which is maintained at document header level and also it is there in the customer master.

Thanks,

Ashok Sakamuri.