Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i use Enterprise Services?

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello @ll experts,

i hope that is the right Forum-Category.

I don't find any description, how is use Enterprise Services with SAP PI for my IT-Scenario.

Actual situation:

I import the XI-Content (there is the Service Interface to use for the ES) in the Enterprise Service Repository (SAP PI 7.1), copied the Service Interfaces and all dependence Objects in my own Software-Compoment.

My Question:

What i should doing to config in my sap ERP ECC 6.0 with the Enterprise Service to connect with SAP PI 7.1?

Maybe ABAP-Proxies?

Thanks in Advance,

best regards

armin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once you build Service Interface in PI, you need to generate PROXY in back end ERP system using SPROXY. After that you need to implement the Proxy Class Method by writing glue code using SE80. Now, you may setup End Point using SOAMANAGER. Please see the link for details: [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/60cb2b4c-af72-2b10-a3a2-a2f718d2a565]

Thanks,

Venu

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx Venu for the documentation.

I guess, ABAP-Proxies is already generated by standardization Enterprise Services from SAP, if i click of my service interface in the ESR Browser (TR: SE80), there displays a proxy name and the following proxy package.

What does that means, SOAMANAGER with Exit Point?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You mean End Point? If so, End point contains run time configuration of Web Service. Please see the link [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/2b/07074155bcf26fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm] and click on Configuring a Service Provider.

Thanks,

Venu

former_member6345
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Venu,

sorry for my late reply, to busy. My problem is not solved. My SOAMANAGER from SAP PI didn't find my Service in my ESR.

I will try it again.

thx

armin

Answers (0)