cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload condition scales in MASS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

can you help me to upload scales into a condition record. we ahve 150-200 scales for each condition record.

I tried LSMW - recording but its not feasible.

Please suggest me some tcode/ bapi/ trick to upload in mass

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sumanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a bapi for uploading conditon records. BAPI_PRICES_CONDITIONS, but you have to use it in an ABAP program. You need to take the help of ABAP team here.

i think you have to do in two steps.

Step 1 : first create a plain condition reocrd with juse one scale using the bapi or ur LSMW.

then,

step 2, fetch the condition record number by passing the appropriate the information and then pass the condition record number and multiple scales to this BAPI,

Show this to your ABAP team they should help you in creating the condition records with multiple scales.

former_member225253
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas ,

I have the same requirement in my Program . i am a technical person not SD person . I tried to follow your solution given above . First I passed the parameters without scales and generated a KNUMH and then i used the same KNUMH with multiple scale values in the single call of BAPI . However , it is not showing multiple scales in VK13 after clicking scales button only a single first entry . Do i need to give some specific value for this parameter -->   wa_bapicondit-cond_count = '01'.  condition count  in BAPI . What mistake i might be making ? i have commited the bapi also after the call . I have also posted a post on sdn for this yesterday :

Plz help . Would be grateful for ur reply .

Thanks & Rgds ,

Devendra Singh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

try VK32