cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - Conditional first page

0 Kudos

I have a smartform that is ready, but now I want to add a conditional first page. I.e. in certain circumstances I want to add a page before the pages I already have (a sort of title page). For some reason smartform pages don't have a Condition tab, so how can I do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've never seen like this. However my guess is you can try it by giving the condition inside the page label so if it meets certain condition then certain things will be displayed if it doesn't then another few things which you want to display will displayed.

Thanks

Abhijit

0 Kudos

What do you mean with "inside the page label"?

I've tried setting a condition on a single window + text element within a page, but he outputs an empty page if the condition isn't met then.

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

it is simple to do it.

just create another page, this one should be ur first page (title page). Inside the MAIN windows (keep the same main windows) uses a command to go to the second page, that page is ur first data page.

remeber that the MAIN windows is going to be same in all ur pages. u can modify the large of it.

also, use in the global data the tab initialization to add the logic that will show the data of the title, 'coz as u said, it should be different.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Thx for your reply. But how do I prevent an empty page from being printed when I don't want the title page?

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

r u using a Z report orZ program?

because, sth fast to do is created another smartform, u can have 2 smartforms, one if the data contains title (u can use the logic that i gave u before) and another, just a simple copy of the first smartform without the title page, if there is no title.

simple and easy

Regards.

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

former_member217544
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Filip,

Try like this:

Instead of creating new page separately. Include the required new nodes in the already existing first page. Now use the conditions tab of each new node whether to print or not based on the requirement.

(The already existing nodes sholud follow after teh new nodes)

Regards,

Swarna Munukoti