cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't insert script into form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to insert some simple form calc script into my interactive form, but script code editor is greyed out and I can't select language in script editor (if I select javascript or formcalc, value reverts back to empty immediately).

In another forms I created before script editor is working.

Many thans for any answer!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don´t think that works with the text cell (if static text, not text field). Also I would recommend to check if that is subform-based and not table (the real table, like MS Word table). Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm sorry, in my previous form I have a numeric field instead of text. Now scripting is OK.

Many thanks Otto.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have any object (like text field or something on the layout of the form) selected? You have to mark the object (e.g. text field), next choose event, choose language and start scripting. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

extactly this I'm doing :). I need to calculate sum of value in my table inserted in interactive form (doing this many times before in many forms). So I select text cell in footer area of my table, but I can't select any event in script editor (language too).

Regards Jiri

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First you need to select the event which will trigger the script. Then you can choose the language and the side to run the script. Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

many thanks for your answer, events are greyed out and unselectable too.

Regards Jiri