Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Sale without Tax and Without Excise duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

The Scenario is like this

The material has no tax and no excise duty (e.g Books)

how to configure this Export sale scenario for Books

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

For creating Export sales scenario, create Export sales org ZEXP, create distribution channel might be EX, do the required plant etc assignment to Sales org-distribution channel.Create seperate sales order , delivery and billing type and maintain required copy control between them. Create export customer, custommer pricing procedure02 in customer master sales area data-sales, document pricing procedure "N" in VOV8 & vofa.

If u are following taxinn, then you may copy jinexp for pricing prosedure. Pricing procedure must contain condition types for frieght and insurance. Then assign the procedure to sales area.

Please maintain account determination in vkoa with sales org customer account grp, material account grp, account key. Assign separate GLs according to the requirement

pls revert for any further query

Thanks

Chandra

Edited by: Chandra Mukherjee on Dec 15, 2009 10:05 AM

Edited by: Chandra Mukherjee on Dec 15, 2009 10:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot chandra

its like a standard flow

but guide me what are the Foreign trade data for material and customer we have to maintain

my client don't have excise registration and in export sale there is no document called ARE1

so ite simple process

and forwarding agent is there

please tell me the process steps what i have to finish

and insurance condition JINS how it will calculate and posting to accounting

thanks in advance

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
what are the Foreign trade data for material and customer

It is not mandatory that we should maintain these settings. Without this also, you can generate an export billing document. Insurance is a fixed percentage and you can maintain a condition type with

a) Condition Class as A

b) Calculation Type as C

c) Condition Category as C

and maintain access sequence in V/07 for Tables 305 and 307. Now in VK11, you can maintain the required percentage so that the same will flow automatically in sale order.

With regard to freight, since it may vary shipment to shipment, you can have this condition type as manual and add the value manually in billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Lakshmipathi

I my invoice system shows message export data is incomplete so u can not post invoice to accounting

So what are the data i have to maintain

and in my export sale process i have to forwarding agent

e.g. Delhi to Mumbai one forwarding agent and from Mumbai to Dubai Another forwarding agent So

how to tackale this

Please help