Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding -Printing Letters tilted to 90 Degree

dinamols
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In smart form i have a Requirement where the Input given should be printed in 90 Degree like in Excel sheet for any text in Format cell 'Text -Orientation' is done to 90 Degree.

If Anyone had done this type of Printing please guide me how can i do this in smart form.

With Thanks,

Dinamol.S.

Edited by: Dinamol Sasi on Dec 15, 2009 8:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217544
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinamol,

Check this PDF: Text Rotation : try using ROTATE_90_x as mentioned in this pdf

http://www.satoworldwide.com/sap_solution_files/downloads/UM_SAPSmartForms_Driver.pdf

Regards,

Swarna Munukoti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Text Rotation

To rotate a text on SmartForms, user is to create a command in the window to be rotated. The

name of parameter (e.g., ROTATE_180_x) should not be repeated.

There are a few restrictions on the Text Rotation functions:

- SmartForm will not display the rotated text on the print preview. User is to adjust the

position of the window by checking the actual printout.

- The rotated text should not have more than 1 line.

- Each rotated window should have only 1 line of text.

Regards,

Pradeep

dinamols
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Swarna Munukoti,

Thanks for replying and giving me a related link but still i didn't get my required Output.Have u used this settings & any other printer setting required for this .

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinamol, check your printer documentation to see whether a printer command exists to rotate text or not. If it doesn't have this possibility, then you must generate a graphic with this rotated text (if you have to generate it dynamically, check with SAP IGS application, or an external program).

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swarna, your link is only valid for SATO printers (BPL = basic printer language). We don't know which printer is concerned here.

Answers (0)