cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two outbound deliveries picking the same lot????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts

First delivery is created for SO and automatica batch determination is carried out for the available stock in Unrestricted use stock.

For eg) Unrestricted = 100 and Delivery created for qty = 100.

As per std the stock has to be moved to scheduled for delivery once the delivery is created but the stock is showing in Unrestricted use only in MMBE.

When we process the next delivery for the same qty 100 the system is allowing to pick the stock.

Availability check is maintaine

Please thro some lights.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Till PGI is done for the Delivery document, system will show the stock as Unrustricted stock only.

Thanks and Regards,

SUBBU..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stock will reflect in MMBE till the time PGI is not done. As soon as PGI is done the stock will reduce from inventory.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Could you please double check your statement about the system behavior when the Availability check is on and Outbound delivery is created with auto batch determination the stock will be seen in MMBE as unrestricted use untill PGI???

I think as per the std SAP the stock will be moved to Scheduled for delivery once th delivery is created. In deveopment system it is working fine as per my statment. But in Production only for the particular batch it is behaving differently. i have compared the batch and everything is looking fine.

Please give your valuable inputs

Thanks/Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

As per standard, once delivery is created, stock will be shown in Unrestricted use and also in sched for delivery. for eg, if batch B 10 qty is availalble and delivery has been created for the same. 10kg will be shown against unsrestricted use and also in sched for delivery. Pls refer T Code CO09 for more clarify. it will give insight into stock blocked w.r.t doc number

But once a particular qty has been blocked w.r.t batch for a particular delivery, that qty cannot be taken by some other delivery. Pls check for any bug in the system. Debug with the help of an ABAper and find out.

Rgds,

Anitha J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha

Thanks for your input.

Problem here is, the stock is only showing in the unrestricted but not in the Schd.for delivery thats why system is allowing to pick the same lot for another delivery.

Already raised the OSS note for this issue and waiting for SAP to respond meantime i am just trying for the answers.

Thanks/karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

THough you have created delivery, Picking and PGI has not yet happenned.

Hence, it is allowing for the delivery to pick the same Qty.

Regards