cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account determination not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to post a goods receipt against purchase order. i am getting the error msg "Account determination for entry INT BSX ____ ___ 3000 not possible : Message no. M8147".

can anyone please describe the steps involved to solve the above problem.

Thanks.

Adhi....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please assign gl account no for the valuation class and transaction key combination in OBYC

double click on BSX

enter chart of account

maintain gl account according to the valuation class and material type

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

account determination for entry item 000010

Pls give me reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved.

thanks for all who helped.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OMWD and assign Valuation Grouping Code "1000" to your valuation Area i.e. Plant and Save.

Now check, it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By looking at the error, according to me the entry for INT BSX ____ _ 3000 is missing. Please go ahead and maintain the entry as per procedure below.

Go to T-code OMWB and click on Account Assignment.

Double click on BSX.

Enter the Chart of account.

Maintain entry for valuation class 3000 i.e. maintain G/L account for this valuation class.

Hope it helps. Please let us know in case you are facing some other issue as well.

Rgds,

SG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

First check the valuation class used in your materail's accounting veiw 1 and note it. No go to OBYC and find for BSX key and then double click it. The system ask for the chart of account put INT in your case. Once you are in there would be four or three entries made.

1) valuation modifier modifier (in many cases no body maintains it)

2) Valuation class

3) GL account debit

4) GL account credit.

now enter the valuation modifer, if that column exists. Many cases it is not there, then just put your valuation class which you noted and the required GL account in debit and credit column. If it is just the demo system, then take any GL account already avaiable there in any of the entries. now save. This would resolve your issue.

if not plz revert.

sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use txn code OBYC, then select the Key BSX and enter the chart of account INT and inside assign applicable G/L account against the valuation class 3000 and save the arrangement