cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the WBS Element user has wrongly updated Requesting company code.

all AUC assets were created in requesting company code for the investment management.

PO is created with that WBS Element & GR, Invoice, Vendor Payment also made.at the time of GR (Service PO) FI Entry was created as below.

CWIP Exp A/c Dr 500 (with WBS as cost object)

To GR/IR A/c 500

now while settlement CWIP Exp is going to requesting co code AUC which were created at the time of WBS Element Creation with different requesting Co Code with Cross Company Transaction activated. now i tried to remove reqesting company code from WBS it is showing below error.

Asset 300200000682 0 not in requesting company code ABC In global memory of function group AIST

Message no. AA001

Diagnosis

The asset number 300200000682 0 you entered, does not exist in company code ABC In global memory of function group AIST.

System Response

Processing cannot be continued.

Procedure

Correct your entry.

It is also possible that this asset is defined as a group asset. In that case, it cannot be used as an asset.

i need

1) can i remove or change requesting comapny code from WBS.

2) can i delete AUC's which were created in requesting company code & recreate in existing Co Code (Transactions posted PO to

PAY)

3) How do i capitalize the CWIP Exp to original company code AUC.

Regards,

Shekar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First carry out the all Settlement on Previous Asset.(Requesting Com,Code)

After this you Carry out Transfer to Asset created in New Companny Code.

All the Asset Values will get transfer to new Asset.

Consult your FI Person for this.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for quick reply & useful suggestion, we can settle to requesting co code AUC. however in our client we need to take so many approvals for settling the CWIP exp to AUC which is not related to their Co Code (Requesting Co Code). is there any option to settle the CWIP Exp to original company code of AUC directly with out following of process which you seggested.

Thanks,

Shekar.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is already an unanswered thread with the same issue by the same author. For all replies update

Plese do not open new threads if there are existing ones.

This thread is now locked.

Virendra