Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pick up the SOAP response from webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am working on File to SOAP scenario.

In this I am able to send the File details to Target system,File values are updated in webservcie(target) system after that they are sending the response message, but I am not getting the reponse message from target system. For Response message I have to choose BPM or any other method is avaialable.

Thanks & Regards,

Shalini Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In general FILE Does not support acknowledgement/ response....so you cannot have a standard Synac Interface here.

You either have to make use of a BPM...get the SOAP response in the BPM....then asynchronously send the response to FILE.

OR make use of RequestResponseBean in the FILE channel and configure your scenario.

A wiki is available on the same (just make a search with the module name given above you will find it easily)...instaed of the RFC destination mentioned in the wiki you will have SOAP.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

>>In this I am able to send the File details to Target system,File values are updated in webservcie(target) system after that they are sending the response message, but I am not getting the reponse message from target system. For Response message I have to choose BPM or any other method is avaialable.

Make a sync to sync scenario with sender and receiver as syncronous.. Use file adapter in sender side with QoS as Best Effort (BE).. Now atleast you can see a response message in moni (if you have switched on the logging for sync messages..

But like all mentioned above using the same file adapter you will not be able to write the response back.. for this you either need to use ResponseOnewayBean (there is a wii page on the File to RFC is the scenario) or redesign your scenario to use BPM.

Regards

Suraj

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

--->File Adapter does not support for the synchronous flow of messages.

-->If you want to hold the response which is coming form the Web service or RFC you can configure the Standard SAP Provided Module in the receiver File Adapter under module tab and proceed.

-->Create the two CC with File adapters one is For sender and other is for receiver and in the sender File CC under Module tab maintain the Module and the Parameter value.

-->For clear info look into this wiki ,in the place of RFC consider your SOAP Adapter

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File(Without%20BPM)

Thanks