cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4500157269 -Document is incomplete: You cannot save the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I try to create an outbound delivery for an STO using t-code VL10B, i get an error saying the following:

Error Log for coll. run 0000740903.

4500157269 000000 Document is incomplete: You cannot save the delivery.

LongText Detail Diagnosis

When the system checked whether saving delivery was

permitted, it determined that the requirements stored in

Define Incompletion Procedures for this document do not

allow this subsequent function.

Please advise how to overcome this problem.

Thanks

Kaveri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether Shipping tab exists in PO. If yes, verify customer, shipping point, Sales area.

If no, check SPRO-MM-Pur-PO-STO-Plants for both recieving & supplying plants. Also check master data viz. customer master & Material master for supplying plant's sales area, vendor master-pur-additional data-supplying plant for recieving plant's Pur. orgn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageshwar,

Thanks for your reply. However,please note that for the same STO, delivery is getting created for another material.i.e, one STO has 2 materials. For the first one, we are getting the error but for the second one delivery is happening perfectly fine.

That means the problem lies with Material master.Please suggest what all can be checked .

Thanks

Kaveri

Former Member
0 Kudos

If both the materials are different ,then kindly check the Shipping Tab for first material & also try to save the Purchase Order as might be it will show you some errors or warnings.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for your reply. But the delivery was created only after saving the PO. I have checked the shipping tab for both the materials & it does not show any error.

Thanks

Kaveri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check the Delivery Date or either Cross- check the Shipping Tab & Delivery Tab with the material whose Delivery has been created.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member216664
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nageshwar

bcoz of your answer i solved my error.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kaveri,

It seems to me that the "incompletion procedures" for replenishment delivery have not been fulfilled to create the delivery.

Can you please check what is the incompletion procedure assigned to your replenishment delivery and what fields in that procedure are mandatory to be filled before the delivery document gets generated.

If these fields are not filled, then the delivery creation fails. Please check the details in the config (LE>Shipping>Basic Shipping functions>incomplete control for deliveries>Assing incompleteness procedure and then define incompletion procedure for the field information at the header and item level).

If this seems to be lengthy, please check with your SD guy who can quickly check it for you about the incompletion procedure requirements.