cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2:Seeburger Proxy redirect error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are getting the following error when trying to post the file to the AS2 server.

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Proxy Redirect # , SEEBURGER AS2: 307 Proxy Redirect #

My AS2 receiver adapter is configured with the below parameters

Server: FQHN

Port: 80

URL Path: /as2receiver.aspx

HTTP Timeout: 120

Sign: MD5

Encrypt: 3DES

MDN Mode: No MDN

Content Type: application/octet-stream

Payload Mode: MainDocument

unchecked: Dynamic attributes

any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved the issue. The HTTP port 80 was blocked.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have tried connecting to the internal client tool from seeburger and AS2 works fine and when we try to send the data to partner through HTTP and port 80 we are getting the proxy redirect error.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried internally with the client tool and working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried internally with the client tool and working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is proxy server that you are trying to access to send data out...check if it needs authentication or its port...all you gave is the AS2 server parameters...you didn't give proxy parameters...I think you are using proxy server in your landscape..

--

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your quick reply. We are not using any proxy server. I have tried with the port 6263 and i am getting the error as below

Message entered AF MP exit bean and will be passed to the JCA adapter now

SEEBURGER/AS2: Received order from system.

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect # , SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect #

what are the port numbers that are generally used for the AS2 communication? any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Srinivas,

Can you ask your partner to open the firewall connection for your IP address and check with your networking team/ firewall team to open the connection for your IP address in your partner end?

Regards,

Ramesh