cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring or the Task to the Project Team members in the Project Managemen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

I came across the new requirement of my project . My client is looking for the below functionalities. Please let me know the possibilities.

1.How do you assign a specific task to the Project Team member and how do you know its progress -

2. If you login from Solman system to other system ( satellite systems ) executing T-codes under Transaction Tab of SOLAR01 , after landing to the satellite system - if we really doesnt have satellite system ids - though able to logged in , if we create any new transaction like - Sales orders , Bilings , etc - on whose name it will be recorded.

3. What are the standard reports we can get from Solman apart from Solar_eval , Actually looking for the reports for Project status or its progress perspectivie.

Looking forward for your response

Thanks in Advance

Amrita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can anyone respond to queries - Please.

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

if we really doesnt have satellite system ids - though able to logged in , if we create any new transaction like - Sales orders , Bilings , etc - on whose name it will be recorded.

are you referring user ids here? i mean you dont have an id in the satellite system but in solution manager you have.

In this case you shouldn't be login to the satellite system. In your Trusted RFC refer check whether current user is enabled or not.

Please note person who is running Tcode from solar01 should have the same user id in satellite with Trusted authorizations on both systems.

regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen ,

Thanks for your response - Let me check with our Basis guy - if this works out , really i will be gre8 and thankful to you and will award to you points also. if you have any idea on my remaining queiries - Try to answer.

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heloo Naveen ,

Really your inputs have worked out yaar. Thank you . As this question is linked with some other questions also - Im expecting the answer for remaining ones and i cant close this thread as of now. Im expecting the response from others. When closing this thread , surely will thank you by awarding the points.

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heloo Naveen ,

Really your inputs have worked out yaar. Thank you . As this question is linked with some other questions also - Im expecting the answer for remaining ones and i cant close this thread as of now. Im expecting the response from others. When closing this thread , surely will thank you by awarding the points.

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Amirta,

Not sure about the other two questions. We are using project workcenter ultimately for reporting it goes to solar_eval--> Project analysis

i too exploring to find out the answers.

regards

Naveen