cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01 used within ChaRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I wanted to see if anyone of you has been successful in modifying smartform CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01 to work within ChaRM. For e.g. it works with Transaction Type ZDCR but the longtexts are coming in blank for me. I'm not an Abaper but looking through the code points me to table DNOC_TYPE_NOTIF which consists of the three notification types and the action profiles associated with these notification types. I was able to add my own notification type (Copy of SLF1) and used action profile SDCR instead of SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO and was then able to add the Change Request Text types, Object, and Text ID's but the longtexts are still not being captured within this smartform.

Any assistance or guidance at this point would be greatly appreciated as I don't know what else I need to configure to get this working properly.

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help with this question?

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mike!

If you done all correct, you can wait for some time (e.g. for a day). It may be bind with some BDoc processes, what exactly, unfortunately, I don't know. But I have similar problem. Our abaper made some changes which appeared only on the next day.

P.S. you may try SPPFCADM - PPF: Administration. In it please check all point in "Cleanup all inconsistencies" and click "Check" or "Clean up"

Regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same problem

Can anyone solved this question?