cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT01 not executable on mobile device

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We recently went live with a u201CRF warehouseu201D. The consultants are gone, and itu2019s just me the staff ABAPu2019er left. And of course, there is a problem that nobody caught in our testing phase.

We have SAP R/3 Enterprise, known locally as u201Cversion 4.7u201D.

The users have mobile devices from which they cannot execute transaction LT01 to do a bin-to-bin transfer. The screen resolution on the mobile devices has only two settings, neither of which allows for the entire LT01 screen to be visible. There is no scrolling available on the devices.

So the users have to go to a workstation to complete a bin-to-bin transfer.

It is my great and fervent hope that one of the experts here can direct me to an alternate transaction that will accomplish that which is done in LT01, yet is fully executable on the mobile devices.

The other alternatives that I can envision are not pleasant. I guess I can try to redesign LT01 so that it fits on the screen of the mobile device. Or we can go for different mobile hardware that can accommodate the LT01.

I anticipate the community responses with great eagerness.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken

I havent worked on the scenario you have described. But with requirement mentioned by you I have a suggestion. Please check whether it should work of not.

As an immediate soluition, you can design a z transaction with screen that fits the mobile device. ( I am not sure which one you are using ) and take all the information from the user on that screen and pass it in a BDC in back ground in tcode LT01. This is the best I can think of to resolve your issue.

Regards

Yatin Thakkar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ken,

I'm not RF expert actually but maybe this might help if you are limited with options:

- You can create a standard transaction on the RF module (let's say ZLT01) that can be carried on your mobile devices

- Interact with LT01 through BAPIs; I don't know the exact BAPI.

This might help you as a starting point.

Good Luck!