cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Radio buttons in Adobe forms in HCM P&F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have a developed and new Adobe interactive form and integrated with HCM P&F. We have a three radio buttons on the form which the requester has to select(either one of them) while sending the form for approval.The issue we are facing is when the requester opens the form in Portal and selects one of the radio button and when he clicks the button "Check and Send" the radio button selection is disappearing, the other form fields like employee number, name etc are fine, even the notes entered by the requester is coming in the next screen, but the radio button selection is resetting, I checked the Adobe form and the Forms config,everything seems to be fine. Please advice what could be the issue.

Regards

Sapient

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the data type for the binded attribute and assign Specify item values related to the data type.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your replies. I found the solution, the issue was i have binded a form field to the radiobutton which was not part of any backend service, that why it was disappearing. So I created a new field in one of my generic service and binded that with the radio button and now its working.

former_member182468
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello ,

Make sure your binding is correct for the radio button in the adobe form .

Thanks,

sahiba