cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Context - calculated Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem with my WebDynPro-Project.

The Errors which is shown by the NWDS:

"Web Dynpro Generation: Metadata constraint of Component KeyMappingComponent is violated: CalculatedAttributeProvider "//WebDynpro/Controller:de.vwfsag.keymapping.ui.KeyMappingComponent/CalculatedAttributeProvider:BusinessAttributeDataSprache", Role "Attribute": A minimum of 1 object(s) is required"

What I've done:

- changed valueproperties calculated from "true" to "false" and back.

The problem is that the set und get methods remained after resetting the calculateproperty to "false".

I've tried several time to switch the property but now I got more remained set and get methods (..._1, ..._2, ...), which I can't delete in the NWDS.

What I also tried was to change the .wdcontroller"-file of my controller-component, but this file is generated so after a rebuild the ".wdcontroller"-file is still corrupted.

I think the conclusion should be something to delete these methods or change the calculatedproperty in some files you can't access directly from the NWDS.

I hope anyone could help me out with this?

Greetz Christian

Edited by: christian.zuehlsdorf on Dec 14, 2009 6:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

Such situation may appear if you have some other serious errors in the WebDynpro project. For example, you have other corrupted context nodes/attributes. Try to fix all the errors and then see what will happen with the calculated attribute.

WebDynpro stops code generation if any context related errors appear or other severe errors.

BR, Siarhei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Just try deleting the attribute for which you tried setting the calculated property as true and then false, try repairing your project, reload and build again. Hopefully this should get you rid of the getters and setters. Do, not manually try deleting the getters/setters manually for any attribute as it is autogenerated for an attribute.

Regards,

Tushar Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sinha,

thank you fr your answer!

>

> Just try deleting the attribute for which you tried setting the calculated property as true and then false, try repairing your project, reload and build again. Hopefully this should get you rid of the getters and setters.

That was the first thing I already tried. I deleted the whole context und then rebuild and repair and rebuild... But none of that help.

>

> Do, not manually try deleting the getters/setters manually for any attribute as it is autogenerated for an attribute.

These getters/setters only have part of the configuration with no context-attribute-bind, which in fact seems to be the problem for the build-process.