cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print CAD PDF-Drawings which exists in DMS in Backgound

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am having an requirement & have searched the forum for a while but I have not found any answer of my problem. I have PDF Drawings document types which are linked with material number. The Originals of these SAP documents are PDF-Files stored in Dcoument Management system. I need to print these PDF Drawings by creating an option for our customer that we have to print besides the offer form also every document which is linked with the offer materials. So in my case we have to print pdf-files out of SAP in background.

Is it possible to print the adobe pdf CAD Drawings which existin Document Management System (Tcode CV01N) on the server with background processing ?

Thanks

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any possibility in SAP where in we can convert PDF file to Spool without using any third party tool.

If so please advise?

Thanks,

Vinod

VinodSF
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is not working.

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surjit,

Can you detail me the approach to print the adobe pdf CAD Drawings which exist in Document Management System (Tcode CV01N) on the server with background processing ?

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Go to transaction su3 in that defaults tab output device(mention as LOCL( local printer)), after u open the drawing and directly give the print, normally above process will works otherwise ur printer settings has to created by basis team and select the printer it will works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Go to transaction su3 in that defaults tab output device(mention as LOCL( local printer)), after u open the drawing and directly give the print, normally above process will works otherwise ur printer settings has to created by basis team and select the printer it will works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can I print CAD Drawings which exists in PDF in background processing in SAP.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want to print from cv02n and cv03n, then try implementing DOCUMENT_MAIN02~d101_before_pai

regards

surjit