cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POD relevance issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have faced a issue that PODREL field in LIPS table is A(Relevant for POD) for 2line item out of 5 line item but delivery is not relevant for POD relevance. We are not able to open this delivery through t.code VLPODA as system is giving error that this delivery is not relevant for POD.

System split the invoice based on this PODREL field as A(POD is one of the criterion for invoice split).

I have three issue here

1. How is this possible that 2 line items are POD relevant but delivery is not POD relevant.

2. How can i deactivate this POD relevant indicator against PODREL field in delivery.

3. where can i find this PODREL field in delivery document.

Thanks in advance

Jitendra Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. How is this possible that 2 line items are POD relevant but delivery is not POD relevant.

Can you cross check again all the line has pod relevent or not.if the line items are pod relevent then it should be header level pod relevent

2. How can i deactivate this POD relevant indicator against PODREL field in delivery.

If you can remove delivery ship-to-party customer sales org relavent for POD indicator.This will effect only when you crete new delivery.For existing one it is not possible.

3. where can i find this PODREL field in delivery document.

You can see either VLPOD or VL03 transaction by double click line item it will take you processing tab.there you can see POD relevent indicator field.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the item category POD relevance. Are all delivery item categories the same? Some may not be POD relevant in configuration.

It may be necessary to reverse the delivery, go back into the order line item, modify the POD relevance on the line item and then re-create. POD relevance maintenance is not possible on the delivery, but may be completed on the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, the key to removing the POD relevance is to correct the customer master. I tested scenario and it did not matter so much the order header or the line item, but the customer master determined if delivery was POD relevant. May be different for your system, but this is what I found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks for your quick reply.

1. Only 2 line item are PODREL field as A(Pod relevant)

2. ship to party as wells delivery item category are not pod relevant

3. I am not able to get PODREL (LIPS table) in delivery document through VL03N.The field POD relevant in processing tab is diffrent.

Waiting your reply in this regard

Regards

Jitendra Singh

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems your ship to party may have changes to POD relevence indicator.Some body removed POD relevence indicator removed from shiptoparty after created delivery.

Even I am not able find out PODREL field in delivery.I think we can see in table only.

Can you please check your shipto paty has any changes.I think here we can get some clue...