cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code Mass Change in MMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to change the tax code from 1 to 3 in material master records (sales org 1 data). do i have any mass change t.code for this? if yes also plz guide me in brief how to use.

Also, for one material master record, there are different country classifications like AE tax code 1; BR tax code 1; DE tax code 1 ect...

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the Transaction code MM17 and execute.

In the next screen you will find the Tables and Fields , there select the table TAX CLASSIFICATION OF MATERIAL MLAN and choose the fields tab

And select the TAXIM filed ( tax indicator) and execute

In the next screen enter all the material for which you want to change and enter the new value

Pleaes revert back if you need more details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for the answer. The answer seems to be very helpful. But i need to keep my country codes as it is and change only tax codes from 1 to 3. plz suggest me on this.

Moreover, there are many country codes assigned to one material master record with 1 as tax classification indicator. Ex, Mat X and country codes being NO, JP, FI, DE, AE etc with tax classification indicator as 1

Cheers,

Anil.

Edited by: Anilku on Dec 15, 2009 8:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, In MM17 just enter all the Material and execute, it will display all the Material available in all the Country keys.

There you can make changes and save it

please check and revert back.

regards,

santosh

Answers (0)