cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text determination in invoice (wrong language)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fox,

I have one invoice which is printed by one output type in 2x different languages (English "EN" and Serbish "SH").

The English invoice contains lots of materials with Serbian description (not all of them) and the English invoice contains mostly just Serbian material description, how can this happen.

I have checked VD53 (customer-material info ) and the MM03 in which under the "additional data" / description both languages exist, now I don't know where else to check.

Appreciate your feedback

Kami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your print program for invoice, and specifically check READ_TEXT FM where program is fetching text based on text id.

Check whether you are passing EN as language in FM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you know the Output Type then go to VV33 & and as per the Output Type and Key Combination,check the Language as it should be EN only.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for your feedback. I have checked the VV32, the setting was made for "SH". As I have changed it to "EN" as you've purposed, I have took the same invoice created a new output record, however the print out looks the same. No changes!

Kind regards

Kamran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Text transalations will be maintained in SE63.

Please check this transaction for translation , Pleae try to Debugg the print program and Smartform to identify the text languages.

regards,

santosh