cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch determination in order doesnt branch into batch selection screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends ,

I am doing manual batch determination in the sales order . My intention is to select specific batches if the system branches into batch selection screen . But the order wouldn't branch into that screen but directly the batch field is filled with the batch . Also system is giving message ' number of batch splits is limited to 001" . There are more than one batch in availability .

Could somebody tell me why it wouldn't allow me to select batches eventhough it is manual batch determination ?

Regards

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In logistict genral>>>Batch mgt.>>>B. dtermination & check>>>Strategy type>>>Define SD strstegy types.

Select which type u r using , go to details speciefy u r batch spliting number or make it blank,also tick mark to changes allowed

Regards,

Kapil

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Per standard, batch split is not possible at sales order line item level. You can do manual/automatic batch split only at delivery level.

So to handle your issue, split the item quantity into different line items and add the batch details. Otherwise do the batch split at delivery level.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply . I am not expecting batch split to happen but I would like to select batch of my choice when I am doing manual batch determination. But in my case system is not branching to batch selection screen from where I can select a specific batch .

Best Regards

Raghav

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the sales order batch search strategy type (path SPRO -> Logitstics General ->batch management ->batch determination and batch check ->Strategy types ->Define sales and distribution strategy types), the check box Dialog batch determinatin is checked or not. This needs to be checked if the user wants to have control on the batch selection.

Regards