cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run Web Dynpro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could somebody tell me, if it is possible to start a web dynpro application via transaction?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Oleksandr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would you be so kind as to post your solution?

Thanks,

Derrick Banks

Banks & Company, LLC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To Create a transaction for WDA I did the following steps....I just tested this and it is working for me....

1) Run transaction: SE93...

2) Type in your desired transaction name for your wda application....

3) hit create

4) fill in the short text and choose the last option which says "Transaction with parameters(parameter transaction)" and click green arrow...to continue

5) now on this new screen you will see a field called "Transaction" fill in this box with "WDYID"

6) check the box where it says "skip initial screen"

7) for gui support select the option where it says "SAP GUI for windows", leave other option "Professional User Transaction" selected...this is a radio button and it is already selected for us when we get to this screen....

😎 now right at the bottom of the screen: where it says "Default Values"

type in following parameters:

APPLICATION----

>this will be your WDA application name for which you want to create the transaction

STARTMODE----

>BROWSER

save your work.....that is all you are done....

if you want to get more info on these parameters: "APPLICATION" AND "START MODE"...try running transaction WDYID to see how this transaction looks like...we are calling this transaction and passing these parameter to it....

let us know if you have any questions...

AS....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, for a given Webdynpro application you can create a transaction code and can run it using this Tcode..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks a lot for a quick reply.

I found a description how it could be done.

Kind regards,

Oleksandr