SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to display budgeted document in Funds Management (BCS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured Funds Management and now i am budgeting the value for a funds center and a commitment item in t-code FMBBC. After entering all the required information on the screen, I Post the document and the relevant Document Number maintained for the budget entry is created.

"Document 2000000014 has been created successfully in FM area 1000 document year 2009"

But i'm able to display the document posted in t-code FMEDD.

Please suggest what needs to be done to display these documents.

Best Regards

Abishay Solomon

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, you should be able to view it via FMEDD. Please, verify the year and FM area. If they are OK, check in FMBH if the document exists.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Document doesn't exist in table FMBH. Not sure what the problem is.

Please suggest

Abishay Solomon

0 Kudos

Well, in this case, the document was not created. You can try to replicate the situtation to see if you have the same case once more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have posted more than 10 budgeting documents and not a single document was i am able to display after posting .

Regards

Abishay Solomon

0 Kudos

I suggest to open OSS...

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I opened the OSS mgs and we realised that the error is due to invalid support pack, we updated to EHP4 and its working fine now.

Best Regards

Abishay Solomon