cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Schedule line is showing even stock is available of BOM material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a sales order, i have given materail and when i see in Schedule line, system is showing second delivery date even though the Component material (which is BOM material ) is available.

Can you please help me...

Arpitha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check the following menu path whether any Loading time and Pick/pack time wrkdys is maintained for your shipping point

Menu path:

IMG-->Sales and Distribution >Basic functions>delivery Scheduling and Transportation Scheduling -->Maintain Duration

Select your Shipping point and Double click.

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpitha,

Welcome to the forum !!!!

The appearnce of the second delivery date though you have your material available because:

There are the other dates that need like Loading date, GI date etc. to be considered for the material to reach the customer.

*To check, go to the Shipping button* present at the bottom of the Schedule Line Level screen in the sales order.

NOTE:

Schedule line date

The delivery date for the schedule line. The delivery date can be the

o Date requested by the customer, or (if the requested date cannot be

met)

o Earliest date proposed by the system after automatic availability

checks and delivery scheduling

Use

The system uses the delivery date for each schedule line together with

predefined time estimates for delivery activities (such as picking and

packing) to determine the

o Material availability date

o Loading date

o Goods issue date

u2022 Transportation planning date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information, i have tried by going to shipping tab and i can see the Delivery date,goods issue date and all.But system is showing wrong know....because goods are available,but system is showing second delivery date...in the same sales order i gave another material with BOM component material,here it is working fine i.e.showing only one deliverydate.I have Checked CS03,it is also fine.....

Kindly through Some light pls...

Arpi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still if the Stock is available but you have some open Orders or open Deliveries which are pending for PGI then it will show you the next Delivery Date.

It depends upon the settings maintained in the Checking Group.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arpitha,

The other reason could be like you may have only Complete deliveries possible and you may have some short of stock (Eg: 100 is the qty and you would have asked for 120 in the sales order). So, in short Partial deliveries are not allowed and hence the Second Delivery Date.

Note: You may check for the Complete Delivery activation in the Header Level under the Shipping Tab.

Regards