cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Export Returns Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have an issue while iam trying to make Export Return billing using order type ZERE when it comes to billing in VF01, it is not allowing to create Billing document an automatic Billing Block is created in Sales Order.

Can anybody guide me why it happens an automatic billing block is created when iam trying to do Billing.

iam trying to release using transaction VKM1 but again when i try to generate billing with sales order number again billing block is created.

can anybody guide me STEP BY STEP how to solve the issue.

With regards,

S.Saravanan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Please check under the path:

Sales & distribution->billing->billing documents->define blocking reason to billing type->assign blocking reason to billing type

whether to your ZERE billing type any reason is assigned and remove it and try the process again.

Also check in VOV8, OR details under billing whether any billing block is assigned.

Regards,

Preethi

Edited by: preethi R on Dec 14, 2009 2:07 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a standard behaviour due to the fact credit note or debit note should not be created directly referencing either the return order or return delivery. It should have some cross check and hence, to reconfirm the process, billing block is set in VOV8.

If you dont want this, go to VOv8, select your return order type and execute. There check billing block is maintained. You can remove that and retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi