cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform - SFSY-JOBPAGES

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am printing a form, but my system variables are not correct. My main window can be big enough to occupy 2 windows, so my form as a first page and a next page.

On the end of the page i want to appear the page number and the company logo, but when my main window is big, and therefore the same form has 2 pages, the logo will not appear.

Also the page number will always stay the same, i am using SFSY-PAGE, and SFSY-JOBPAGES is equal to *

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Pages use the syntax &SFSY-PAGE&.

thanks

venkat

0 Kudos

My smartform has 2 pages.

I am printing an invoice, and my main area can have a lot of items, so if i print my form for several customers the form can have more than 1 page.

If this happens the company logo, which i want it to appear in the end of the page will not appear. Rather it will appear in the final page printed. Lets say i have 3 costumers, the costumer number 2 has 2 pages, so the logo will only appear in the final page, in this case the page of costumer number 3.

I am also printing the current page using system variable PAGE.

The problem happens when several pages are printed for the same costumer. Normally i would get something like this:

Cst 1 Page 1 Logo

Cst 2 Page 2 Logo

Cst 2 Page 3 Logo

Cst 3 Page 4 Logo

What i am getting is

Cst 1 Page 1 Logo

Cst 2 Page 2

Cst 2 Page 2

Cst 3 Page 2 Logo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That depends on how you call the smartforms, it should be call once for every customer to be printed.

LOOP AT T_CUSTOMER.
   CALL SMARTFORM
ENDLOOP.

Max

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to what you say, you only need one page. In the main window, use a table, content will then automatically go to a next page if the window is not sufficient. Put your logo in a window outside the main window.

0 Kudos

Hi Sandra my smartform is implemented just like you said

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, why did you say that your form had a first page and a next page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just as Sandra say The page number and logo has to be placed in a secondary window (not main window), if u use only one page: it has to have itself as next page.

That's all...

Perhaps have u inserted some condition in the window for the logo?

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Be clear with the requirement. Unable to make out.

Thanks and Refards,

Ranjith Nambiar