cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challan Material is Different from Material Document Message No. : 8I 572..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Good afternoon. In my company, after version upgrade from ECC5.0 to ECC6.0, facing one peculiar issue i.e in MIGO for subcontract order : When I enter challan number for reference in pop-up, We are getting the below error

"Challan Material is Different from Material Document Message No. : 8I 572..."

Creation of preliminary activites before migo in one user login and if i try migo for the same in same login, no errors reported. but if I do the MIGO from different user login, i have noticed with above error and vice versa.

For this as a abaper, if I debug for trouble shooting from MIGO, no error noticed from any logins for the same activity.

Kindly help us.

Arunachalam S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please ensure that

1. When you refer the challan the BOM is exploded in MIGO

2. That the PO to which you are referring the challan is the same as the one for which the 541 mvmt was done.

3. Ensure that the PO reference is present in MSEG table for the 541 doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hema,

Thanks for your reply.

As you mentioned, every thing has been checked and found okey.

The observation is with same authorization, User A can able to inward the sub-contracting material but User B coud'nt do so and noticed error of "Challan Material is Different from Material Document Message No. : 8I 572.."

Even thought,the input information for the both logins are same.

have a nice day.

Arunachalam S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hema,

Thanks for your reply.

The observation is with same authorization, User A can able to inward the sub-contracting material but User B coud'nt do so and noticed error of "Challan Material is Different from Material Document Message No. : 8I 572.."

have a nice day.

Arunachalam S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hema,

Thanks for your reply.

have a nice day.

Arunachalam S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked & with a developer and there is no validation or authorisation check carried out by us in India localisation. Perhaps you need to check if you have done something with MIGO. Nothing from India localisation though, that is confirmed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe an OSS message has been created for this and is currently being handled by our developers. Please close this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemelatha,

Good morning. We got a reply from SAP side with instruction of applying sap note for the above problem. SAP.note.no:0001423896 with 2 different versions.

Can u tell me the correction version of the sap note for implementing the same at our end

Advance thanks,

Arunachalam S