cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document / No Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have raised a Credit Memo using ( VF01 ) and the corresponding accounting entry has not been generated.

When i click on the accounting it says " The accounting document has not yet been created ".

I went to environment to see the document flow and the sequence is a "

Service order ->

Deb Memo Request ->

Deb Memo ->

Credit Memo Req->

Credit Memo ".

The status of all the above documents are Completed except for the Last Credit Memo whose status is " Open ".

I think its because of this open status , the Accounting documents are not generated.

Why is the status open even though the Credit Memo document has been created and how to post the Accounting document for this Credit Memo.

Thanks,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

The status for the Posting Block in the Credit Memo Billing Type has been set. So system asks for release mechanism to be released and set the status "Closed"

Thanks

Ravi Kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Release the Billing Document by VFX3 and select the Document no. and Release it by GREEN FLAG at top .

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can go to T code VFX3 and check the details what accounting doc is not created there can be various reasons like account determination not maintained, g/l a/c not defined in co code , FI number range not available etc.

Please check in T code VFX3.

Regards

Vivek