cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in main view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an application which has a main view containing the contextual panel. Then I have 2 other views. When I click on the button on the contextual panel , one view gets opened(FIRST_VIEW). On the FIRST_VIEW I have a button , on pressing of which the SECOND_VIEW gets opened. This is working fine. But I am facing a problem , when I start the application , along with the contextual panel , the SECOND_VIEW also gets loaded. Although I want that space to be blank.

For containing the FIRST_VIEW & SECOND_VIEW , I have created the ViewcontainerUIelement.

Please let me know how to remove the problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

create a attribute of type WDUI_VISIBLITY in context attribute.

and bind it to visible property of viewcontainer uielement

and call the attribute in the first viewcontainer ui element button

and set the attribute value to '02'.

the second view will be displayed.

Still u have doubts post ur doubt

Regards

Arun.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to understand what you are saying, Can you please elaborate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create 2 view contianer elmenets (VCU)one for 1st view and other for 2ncd view,, and create2 the visible attributes as descirbled above by Arun and bind thme to visible property of each VCU.

In the MAIN view, based on the button click set the visibility of the 2nd VCU to none and 1st one as visible..

Like this you can show the 2nd/1st view based on the condition.

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

when u execute the program your second viewcontainer UI element is also loaded right?

You want to load the second viewcontainer on click of the first viewcontainer ui elements button say button1 right?.

go to that button and

call the attribute which i asked you to create in my trial post

and comment the importing parameter line in the attribute and change the value = '02'.

Regards

Arun.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you embeding the view dynamically to this view container element...

If yes, where have you written this code..

can you explain the problem in detail...

Edited by: Lekha on Dec 14, 2009 11:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

As explained earlier, I have an outbound plug in the main view named OP1. This plug is an inbound plug for FIRST_VIEW. Then The FIRST_VIEW again has a outbound plug named OP2. This is the inbound plug for SECOND_VIEW.

Please let me know if this detail is enough or do I need to explain anything else as well.