cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding multiple receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a query that "Is it possible to send one Msg to different receivers without using BPM...?

And Is this done by Proxies ..if Yes ,how?

Thanking you

Guna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its very simple,With out BPM we can send multiple messages to different receivrs.

using Multi mapping we can achieve thsi requirement.

SEARH IN SDN you wil find the blog

Regards,

Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[Since it is a proxy, multimapping is not supported|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/42/ed364cf8593eebe10000000a1553f7/content.htm] Proxy, IDOC, HTTP missing from the list.....with respective to receiver protocols.

It can be done by configuring multiple receivers in the Receiver Determination as suggested by Amit.

You need to maintain a different set of ID objects like Interface Determination, receiver Channel, Receiver Agreement for each of the receivers....Sender Channel and Sender Agreement (if any) will be reused.

If my understanding is wrong about any of the concepts please feel free to correct.

Regards,

Abhishek.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for correcting me, Multi Mapping not possible for Proxies,IDoc and Http scenarios.

Guna please refer AMit and Abhishek replies.

Regards,

Raj

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes you can send data to multiple receivers . You need to configure your receiver determination to send data to different receivers based on the condition.